For an individual to attend an athletic event in the role of a student (including presenting a student ticket if tickets are required to attend the event), the individual must be a validly registered main campus student (charged main campus rates) during the term of the event (Fall or Spring semester) and must be enrolled in at least 5 billed hours. Being eligible to attend an athletic event as a student does not guarantee that a student ticket will be available for purchase for ticketed events OR that a seat is available for other events.
Student eligibility will be verified by a swipe of the student’s Action Card at the Athletic facility where the event is being held.
Withdrawn students will no longer be eligible once withdrawn for the term.
Eligibility to Opt in and Purchase a Home Football Season Package
Continuing Students (Enrolled for Spring Term)
Students eligible to opt in and purchase a home football season package include:
- Students who are validly registered during the Spring semester in a campus-based program* and who have not applied for Spring graduation; or
- Students who will receive an undergraduate degree from UA in Spring and who are admitted to the next Fall UA graduate campus-based program* or have a graduate application under review by the department before April 1st.
New Students (Summer/Fall)
New students will have an opportunity to order split packages in a sales process that begins June 1 .
Qualifying students are:
- Undergraduate New Freshman and Transfer students admitted to UA in Summer or Fall as a campus-based student* and who are registered in an orientation session; or
- Graduate and Professional students admitted to UA for the first time in Summer or Fall in a campus-based program*; or
- Students who receive an undergraduate degree from UA in Spring and who are admitted to the next Fall UA graduate campus-based program or have a graduate application under review by the department on or after April 1st; or
- Students readmitted to UA in Summer or Fall.
* Students enrolled in campus-based programs are those enrolled in main campus courses and charged main campus based tuition rates.