following list of fees is not necessarily exhaustive, and the amounts are subject to change without notice.

Application Fee Undergraduate $40.00
Application Fee Graduate Domestic (effective July 1, 2016) $60.00
Application Fee Graduate International (effective July 1, 2016) $75.00
Action Card Misuse Fee $25.00
Action Card Replacement Fee $35.00
College/Course fees
Arts and Sciences
College of Engineering (EG)
Cooperative Education Program
COST PROGRAM Campus SA – charged Coop fee
Payment Plan Fee (per semester) $30.00
Graduation Fee (Undergraduate) $51.00
Graduation Fee (Graduate) $51.00
Graduation Fee (Law) $125.00
Graduation Fee (if the graduation application is denied) $10.00
Diploma Replacement Fee $40.00
Diploma Replacement Fee (PDF) $25.00
International Student Fee $75.00
Late Payment Fee (monthly) $30.00
Late Registration Fee $30.00
Meal Plan Change Fee $35.00
Readmission Application Fee $15.00
Residence Hall – Application Fee $25.00
Residence Hall – Contract Cancellation Fee $500.00
Residence Hall – Deposit Forfiet Fee $275.00
Residence Hall – Excessive Cleaning Fee $50.00
Residence Hall – Improper Checkout Fee $50.00
Residence Hall – Lost Key Fee $100.00
Residence Hall Prepayment $275.00
Returned Check Fee (per check) $30.00
Student Health Fee (for students enrolled < 5 hrs.) $149.00
Student Football Ticket Handling Fee $6.00
Transcript Fee (per transcript) $10.00
Transcript Fee – overnight service (per transcript) $18.00
Transcript Hold Fee $30.00
Withdrawal Fee $30.00

Other Expenses

In addition to registration charges, other expenses such as library fines, parking fines, and student health center charges may be incurred by the student and charged to the student’s account. These charges are payable when incurred. Student’s will need to access their student account at myBama to view additional charges incurred during the course of the semester and to see due date to prevent late payment charges from applying.  E-mail reminders will be sent to your @crimson email account for each billing cycle.  Failure to pay these charges when billed may subject the student to the action(s) specified in the“Delinquent Accounts” section.

Payment can be made on the web (;through the mail (payment by check or credit card); by telephone (205-348-5350) with a credit card, or in person at the University of Alabama, Student Account Services (105 Student Services Center) with cash, check, or credit card