Beginning April 1, 2021, UA has partnered with TransferMate, a leading cross-border payments provider and TouchNet to offer you and easy, economical and secure international tuition payment options. Students and authorized users can pay by clicking the TransferMate link in TouchNet. Easy, automated secure payment without any surprises.
Students and parents – How to pay your tuition from your own country
- Login to myBama and your student financial account, then click on the link in the Announcements page next to the TransferMate logo.
- Alternatively, save this link and pay now.
Students must grant parents or other payers access by setting them up as an Authorized User following the steps below. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Log into your UA student financial account via myBama.
- From your student financial account, click the Authorized Users link in the My Account menu.
- Click Add Authorized User near the bottom of the window.
- Enter the email address of your authorized user.
- An automated email including a link, username and temporary password will be sent. Your authorized user will use this information to log in and set up his/her profile.
- After set up, all authorized users making tuition payments on your behalf will access the system directly through the dedicated Authorized User access. (add Authorized User link here)
**Please be aware that parents or authorized users will not have access to invoices or payment options until they are added to your account. Authorized users will not be able to view any other student information from this access.
***The University of Alabama does not endorse any one payment method or provider. This option is offered for the convenience of our students and it is the student’s choice to determine the payment method that best meets their needs.